Local Ballarat Artists
Art Studies: Ballarat School of Mines and Ballarat North Tech
- Alexandra Club, Melbourne…First Solo Exhibition 1971
- Fairbanks Gallery Ballarat… 2 Group Exhibitions
- Ballarat fine Art Gallery…2 Group Exhibitions
- Gallery on Sturt Ballarat… 2 Group Exhibitions
- Gallery on Sturt… Exhibition with artist son, Nick Morris
- Tress Street Studio, Ballarat…3 Group Exhibitions
- Kilbride Centre, Albert Park…Solo Exhibition
- Kilbride Centre, Albert Park…2 Group Exhibitions
- Ansonia Hotel Ballarat…2 group Exhibitions
- InspireUtoShine, Ballarat…2 Group Exhibitions
For more than 20 years I have been involved with 2 art groups a week, mentoring and teaching at the Tress Street Studio, Ballarat.
My paintings are in private collections in France, England, Portugal, Canada and Australia
Since childhood I have tried to capture and hold the ephemeral essences, scents, colours, and textures of the flowers about me, with drawings and paintings.I love flowers in their abundance, in gardens, in vases, pots and spreads of wildflowers.
As a young mother my time to paint was very spasmodic, so I changed from using oil paints to acrylic paints because of the acrylics much faster drying time. I still work mostly with acrylic paints.